1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  1. Pamelloes

Pamelloes

Local Time:
    3:43 PM
    Comparable Conversion
    Comparable Conversion is a SpoutPlugin version of Equivalent Exchange 3. I know what your thinking: "Isn't there only Equivalent Exchange 2?" Well, in fact, pahimar and x3n0ph0b3 have started working on Equivalent Exchange 3. EE3 is Open Source and I've taken the liberty of porting it to SpoutPlugin as it is developed. You can check out the official progress of EE3 here. I should be updating my version to match any changes within a week or two of their commit. Note that I will only progress as fast as the official plugin so my progress will not be as fast as I would like. Don't bother me for updates, bother Pahimar and x3n0ph0b3!
    As of 10:00 July 1, the plugin is completely up to date. You can download it here.​
    Current Features
    1. Philosopher's Stone can be used in crafting recipes to transmute various things. If you right click items in the world, they will be transmuted as well. Can't be crafted yet. Doesn't have an icon.
    2. Minium Stone can be used everywhere a Philosopher's Stone can, but has a max of 50 uses. Can't be crafted yet. Doesn't have an icon.

I will be unable to maintain this plugin from Tuesday until the end of the summer and am looking for someone to maintain the plugin while I am away. If you want to try, post below or PM me.
    Last edited: Jul 14, 2012
    Skyshayde, Pallanas and Atheriel like this.
  2. midget_3111

midget_3111

Local Time:
    9:43 PM
  3. Lordmagehead

Lordmagehead

Local Time:
    4:43 PM
    Legendary!!!!! Excited :D (Wait there is a equivalent exchange 3 I thought it was 2)
    Last edited: Jun 28, 2012
  4. KoBro12

KoBro12

Local Time:
    10:43 PM
    I... gotta... have... THIS
  5. Waterpicker

Waterpicker

Local Time:
  6. Redyugi

Redyugi

Local Time:
    Yes!!! =D
    Genrix_ likes this.
  7. Kohle

Kohle

Local Time:
    Nice to see this finally being ported :)
  8. Rob4001

Rob4001

Local Time:
    Do you need help with this ?
  9. Pamelloes

Pamelloes

Local Time:
    Not really. After each commit, I port it so it is basically 10 minutes of effort every day. There's not much to be helped with :p Thanks for the offer, though. If I ever need help I'll be sure to ask.
  10. Cplusplusox

Cplusplusox

Local Time:
    9:43 AM
    Pamelloes, I looked at the Equivalent Exchange 3 source code and it's Minium Stone, not Minimum Stone.
  11. Pamelloes

Pamelloes

Local Time:
    Oh wow.... I guess I can't read. Thanks for pointing that out :D
  12. Pahimar

Pahimar

Local Time:
    Just for clarity, the porters of this did ask my permission as well as respecting that it is an open source mod now (EE3 I mean). And also, please be patient with me while I develop EE3; often times it will seem buggy and incomplete :)
    Pallanas likes this.
  13. midget_3111

midget_3111

Local Time:
    Welcome to Spout! :D you should totally stick around ;)
  14. Pamelloes

Pamelloes

Local Time:
    I'm not going to be able to code for much longer (last two days are on sunday and monday), so I am looking for someone (or two) to maintain this for the rest of the summer.

I should release a fully up to date version within a full days and put it on github so I can delegate responsibility.
  15. Kohle

Kohle

Local Time:
    What's being implemented right now, in terms of complicated-ness?
  16. Pamelloes

Pamelloes

Local Time:
    Whatever is being implemented in EE3. :p I'm currently slightly delayed trying to get custom inventories working. Not as difficult though, since I already made a base in ExtraFurnaces.
  17. Rob4001

Rob4001

Local Time:
    Hey responding to the OP i am interested :p
  18. Pamelloes

Pamelloes

Local Time:
    This is my last day, so I need your GitHub username ASAP so I can give you permissions. Hopefully you can figure it out :D
  19. Rob4001

Rob4001

Local Time:
    Same as my user here: Rob4001
  20. Boomshroom

Boomshroom

Local Time:
    1:43 PM